Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Earth Day MEP (Celebrate the World)

Post by Kireblue » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:30 pm

AngelDragoon wrote:Name: AngelDragoon
Requested Track: 10
Anime: Origin: Spirits of the Past

:beer: <3
just sent you a PM. And with that, all the main tracks are taken |:> And If nobody wants the intro, I'll take it. We have a little bit over 2 months till the first beta deadline, so don't miss it everyone :D

IndustriousPanda
Org Profile

Post by IndustriousPanda » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:20 pm

Since no one else can take the outro ill take the part if its still available, also is there anything special that needs to be done with it? Since its the ending. Just let me know!
My Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzoagH ... Fbdyhy9pKw

My Tumblr Acc:
http://industriouspanda.tumblr.com/

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pine.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:18 pm

IndustriousPanda wrote:Since no one else can take the outro ill take the part if its still available, also is there anything special that needs to be done with it? Since its the ending. Just let me know!
yeah, you can have the outro. You don't have to do anything special with it. I was just reserving it just in case anyone had a a cool idea for it. I think that I'm gonna take the into and use a small scene from each anime of everyone else.

IndustriousPanda
Org Profile

Post by IndustriousPanda » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:55 pm

kireblue wrote:
IndustriousPanda wrote:Since no one else can take the outro ill take the part if its still available, also is there anything special that needs to be done with it? Since its the ending. Just let me know!
yeah, you can have the outro. You don't have to do anything special with it. I was just reserving it just in case anyone had a a cool idea for it. I think that I'm gonna take the into and use a small scene from each anime of everyone else.
Ok so do I have to use a different Anime or can I use the same one :o?
My Youtube Channel:

My Tumblr Acc:

“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pine.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:01 pm

IndustriousPanda wrote:
kireblue wrote:
since the track is so shot, please use the same anime :D

IndustriousPanda
Org Profile

Post by IndustriousPanda » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:52 pm

kireblue wrote:
IndustriousPanda wrote:
kireblue wrote:
since the track is so shot, please use the same anime :D
Alrighty :D
My Youtube Channel:

My Tumblr Acc:

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:17 pm

Hello everyone, I'm just sending you all a friendly reminder that the beta deadline for the Earth Day MEP is in 2 weeks (March 25th). Please have a a full beta of your track uploaded to the google drive "beta" folder by then. If you unable to meet this deadline for some reason, please tell me in advance. You are welcome to upload your beta as a mp4, but please remember that your final must be a AVI.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:52 pm

Just letting everyone know that the official final deadline is on Friday 4/10. Since we are still missing parts, we probably won't make that deadline, but I'm going to compile all the betas that I have and see what everything looks like together.

Now is also the time to start leaving feedback on the feedback document that Gunther created. I'm going to be leaving my feedback on everything by tomorrow.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”