Bend Hard, Play Hard

This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.

Moderator: Forum moderators

Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.
  • Note: The videos posted here do not need a corresponding catalog entry.
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Bend Hard, Play Hard

Post by Ileia » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:03 pm

I didn't want to piggy-back this onto an AMV announcement, so it gets its own thread. This was my AWA Pro video and a video that I've been wanting to make for some time. Avatar: The Last Airbender is one of my favorite shows and I wanted to produce something that did the show justice by showing both the hilarious and badass sides of it. Plus I wanted it to appeal to fans of the show and generate interest for those who hadn't seen it. I hope you guys like it!
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Re: Bend Hard, Play Hard

Post by Mol » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:25 pm

Hmhm. I had various thoughts on this! Not sure what didn't snap for me here :). For some reason quite a bit internal sync here didn't feel too well for me quite a bit of time. Guess I can't swallow it for some reason ,oh well. Who knows. Maybe i need some sleep. Anyway it was pretty fine presentation on series, guess i should watch it properly one day. Lyric sync was fine tho :bear:

Oh yah, Maybe download link would help, as sometimes i have problem with yt streams. I can't perceive it properly O:
Last edited by Mol on Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Still better than that MMO.

Copycat_Revolver
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by Copycat_Revolver » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:46 pm

Still my favorite video of the contest.

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:21 am