Envelope Art Contest

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:34 am

Ryoko_Yuy wrote:if it's on the front page or comes in the newsletter, I'll take a minute to check it out.
The Front Page wrote:New Envelope Art Contest Since there seems to be a large number of artists here and people need more things to do, the site is going to start a new monthly contest: The Envelope Art Contest. See the forum announcements thread for more details. 2005-10-03 16:27:19 EST

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:58 pm

Hey,

The contest has received its first entry!! If nobody else sends in an entry, this one will be the automatic winner. :-)

There has also been an update to the contest rules: All entries must have the the member's AnimeMusicVideos.org username either on or in entry. Any entry that is not identified with a site username will be disqualified.

Good luck and have fun!! ^_^

Phade.

Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:02 pm

But what about this part?

Phade wrote:The rules do not state that you must be a member of the site to enter the contest. For now, your friend is welcome to enter and even donate to the site (though without a site account, I won't be able to credit her for the donation directly). If this becomes a problem in the future, the rules may change.

I hope this helps.

Phade.

Jessica-chan1987
Org Profile

Post by Jessica-chan1987 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:40 pm

[quote="dokool"]Anyone remember when Nintendo Power did this? At least I think it was Nintendo Power... ah, nostalgia.

...yes, I'm serious about the nostalgia and in no way am trying to be snarky about 'OMG THIS IDEA HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE'. I think it's a welcome change of pace from the done-to-death banner contest, and it should be interesting to see what people come up with.[/quote]

I Believe it was Electronic Gaming Monthly who used to do the Art Envelope :idea:

Coderjo
Org Profile

Post by Coderjo » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:48 pm

Jessica-chan1987 wrote:
dokool wrote:Anyone remember when Nintendo Power did this? At least I think it was Nintendo Power... ah, nostalgia.

...yes, I'm serious about the nostalgia and in no way am trying to be snarky about 'OMG THIS IDEA HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE'. I think it's a welcome change of pace from the done-to-death banner contest, and it should be interesting to see what people come up with.
I Believe it was Electronic Gaming Monthly who used to do the Art Envelope :idea:
Uh... no. Nintendo Power did this back before EGM even existed. (I know. I had a subscription to Nintendo Power.)

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:48 pm

Hey All,

The username rule has been slightly modified so that it conforms with previously stated condition of not having to be a member of the site:

5. All entries must have some sort of fully identifiable information either on or in the entry such as the member's AnimeMusicVideos.org username or full name and address. Any entry that is not identified with a site username or address will be disqualified.

Thanks again and have fun!! ^_^

Phade.

Lost n Hurt
Org Profile

Post by Lost n Hurt » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:41 pm

It really is a shame that I'm too lazy to actually send stuff in the mail...This is one of the reasons my mommy bought me a scanner.
Love of the month: Aya and Tooya
AKA: houshi-sama (Orangeanime.com)

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:47 pm

Phade wrote:Hey All,

The username rule has been slightly modified so that it conforms with previously stated condition of not having to be a member of the site:

5. All entries must have some sort of fully identifiable information either on or in the entry such as the member's AnimeMusicVideos.org username or full name and address. Any entry that is not identified with a site username or address will be disqualified.

Thanks again and have fun!! ^_^

Phade.
got too many ppl sending em in without a site name eh?

Kitsune Bandit
Org Profile

Post by Kitsune Bandit » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:14 pm

I did a dumb thing and sent my art envelope inside another envelope. It's more of habit for me to do that..and I feel very very stupid right now, and seeming as I didn't read all of these posts...makes me feel even dumber, if possible. :oops:

I sent it in the first of this month. Are you going to send it back or keep it? I would just like to know. ^.^;;;

relmdivider
Org Profile

Post by relmdivider » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:21 am

i was wondering what if people from the uk want to enter? by looking at the address you need to send to its obviously not in the uk so it makes things difficult if your in europe or other contries. we would need to get it their with some kind of air mail seeing as it needs to go oversees and would we have to put on the country etc...?

Return to “Site Announcements”