Your Easiest Class Ever

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Sat Nov 29, 2003 6:36 pm

Food for Life, we don't even cook that much. For the past two weeks all we did was watch movies due to the number of people being sick, Happy Gilmore, Orange County, and Rush Hour 2.
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

Veldrin
Org Profile

Post by Veldrin » Sat Nov 29, 2003 6:38 pm

Lunch.

Someone had to say it.

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Sat Nov 29, 2003 7:15 pm

Easiest class Ever: Media Studies
Current Easy class: Writer's Craft

DTJB
Org Profile

Post by DTJB » Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:59 pm

RECESS! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Okay, uh, Film Study. Watched some really good movies, some of them I watched for the first time: E.T., Aliens, Platoon, Schindler's List. Thought it was weird that our teacher hadn't seen Holy Grail until I lent her my copy, also lent her my copy of Akira, Streamline subtitled version.

Choir. You sing music, you chill out with people, how hard is that?

Computer Applications. Basically it's Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power Point. I guess I'm just really good with computers. Women ten years older than me are still asking me for help.

HTML. Now I can code with the rest of them.
Probably too busy to be here right now.

KillDieMurder
Org Profile

Post by KillDieMurder » Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:24 pm

I forgot the class name but something like enginneering 101 or something.
We took apart, then rebuilt a lawnmower engine. That took a month to do. After that we just sat in class and literealy did nothing for 3 months.
My engine started back up when I put it together so I got an A.
FF6 AMV | Max Payne 2 Vid | End of eva
If my life were a video game, Pop-Tarts would give me full health.

SephirothJenova
Org Profile

Post by SephirothJenova » Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:29 pm

Either Gym, Pre-Calculus, regular Biology, Chemistry1, or AP Literature. AP Lit sounds really hard, but as long as your BS looks long, it's easy to get an A.

Sephiroth

SS5_Majin_Bebi
Location: Why? So you can pretend you care? (Brisbane, Australia)
Org Profile

Post by SS5_Majin_Bebi » Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:25 am

Biological Science.

The fact that my mother is a nurse and my father is an ambulance officer means there were plenty of textbooks around for me to read... age 7!! Heres me, age 7, sitting in the living room, reading and UNDERSTANDING everything in them. Guess I must have absorbed a shitload of information, coz I breezed through biology, no effort.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:55 am

English 101. All I need to to is read and then talk in class with the teacher. It doesn't even need to be about the book half the time. Just talk. It's so easy it's actually kind of scary.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Onideus_Mad_Hatter
Org Profile

Post by Onideus_Mad_Hatter » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:56 am

The easiest class I ever had was this operating systems course that covered DOS and *nix. I showed up on the first day, asked the instructor if he actually wanted me to do the assignments. He said no, come back when we have the final. So I did, took the final, aced it. Woo!

The hardest class I ever had was CT190, where the entire class was basically build a computer from spare junk. I guess normally it takes the students the full 3 months to do it...it took me all of about 3 minutes and 42 seconds. Of course after I did it, rather than just let me leave and do as I please for the next 3 months I suddenly got put in charge of solving every last fucking problem they had from networking, to programming, to repair, you name it. They even had me sub for the damn class. All in all the God like status was nice...but the not getting paid with anything other than an A kinda irked me just a bit. Of course I've learned from the experience, I don't let people use me anymore.

The hardest class I WILL take, will be next quarter. It's a special projects class, where basically you can do whatever the fuck you like and get credit for it depending on the subject matter. I'm doing a video editing / rendering / networking project...basically what you see in my .sig is what I'm going to make, a fake movie trailer for Star Trek XI. In order to render out some of the space battles I want to have I first have to build and network about 25 machines together and set them up for parallel processing. It's gonna be REALLY fucking cool! ^_^
[size=0]
Image[/size]

Return to “General Off Topic”