need serious advice/help/ fast, no joking matter.

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
Kamoc
Org Profile

Post by Kamoc » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:22 pm

increases your sperm count too.

Kenshin8518
Org Profile

Post by Kenshin8518 » Thu Nov 27, 2003 12:42 am

well, my try failed... too bad.... and you wanna know who stopped me? Out of all people, my G/F. She came over, to say goodbye to me, but when she saw i was really gonna kill myself (i was undecided, and had them all laid out next to my computer), she broke down and cried, and tossed everything and told me not to, or she'd feel guilty for the rest of her life.... she may stay the night here.... i am not sure as of now.... i am glad some ppl helped me, but for those of you who didn't see me die.... well, kill yourselves, that way something has died in all of this.... well, i'm gonna go, talk to her, as she is very upset... don't worry, if i remember the name of the site, i'll show you all it, so you can really see dead things... it had a bunch of pics of dead things... like ripped off skin, and such... even a man who had a vagina... very creepy, worse than shitcity.com, trust me... i'll post link on this 2morrow if you still wanna see something dead!!!
Fav. Brolly Quote: Monster? No im the devil

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Thu Nov 27, 2003 12:45 am

Good, I'm glad you reconsidered! :D

Man I'm too nice... :P

El Banana
Org Profile

Post by El Banana » Thu Nov 27, 2003 12:54 am

Let me say, I believe you are a complete idiot for even considerong to kill yourself. :?

U SUCK.
I like bugging people. Deal with it.

Kenshin8518
Org Profile

Post by Kenshin8518 » Thu Nov 27, 2003 12:56 am

hey! you all made me think of it... at the time, i was scared, upset, and angry... i mean, with my bad grades, parents divorcing, family that always argues, aunt in the hospital, and g/f that was running away... my life at the time seemed worthless
Fav. Brolly Quote: Monster? No im the devil

Toecutter
Org Profile

Post by Toecutter » Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:08 am

hey! you all made me think of it... at the time, i was scared, upset, and angry... i mean, with my bad grades, parents divorcing, family that always argues, aunt in the hospital, and g/f that was running away... my life at the time seemed worthless
You fucking coward! Of all the pathetic, filthy human trash I have to deal with on a daily basis, you take the cake, pal. Yes, your life is a pile of shit right now, but you have one thing going for you: since you are human, you can improvise, adapt and overcome.

If your girlfriend runs away, she runs away. If she's that much of a sniveling, whining flake, she's not worth it. Now that she's seen you try to kill yourself, she's only going to stick around because she wants to "fix" you. You've gone from being her boyfriend to a community service project in under a few days. You might as well cut your balls off now, buddy, because you sure as hell can't become any less of a man without surgery.
GoatMan
was here!

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:09 am

Suicide = Lame

Challange = Fun

Life = fun times. :wink:
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Vlad86
Org Profile

Post by Vlad86 » Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:10 am

Lotsa people have similar problems, but you don't see them jumping off bridges now do you?
I'd have to agree with El Banana, it's stupid to consider killing yourself under those conditions. It's the coward's way out of depressing situations. Besides, what would you're parents think? Your Family? What would happen to them?
Seriously, it's not worth killing yourself over, especially if she's not certain to be your wife in the future, you can study harder to make better grades, and I know lots of people who've had their parents divorce, they're upset yes, but not to the point of suicide.
So next time, think and consider, and don't take everything you hear from a message board serioiusly, especially since most people here don't make serious posts. Like kamoc for example....

and btw weren't you just posting about the harlequin baby that kamoc posted about? You seem....happier in that post....
The Big O will KILL you!

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:10 am

Toecutter wrote:
You fucking coward! Of all the pathetic, filthy human trash I have to deal with on a daily basis, you take the cake, pal. Yes, your life is a pile of shit right now, but you have one thing going for you: since you are human, you can improvise, adapt and overcome.

If your girlfriend runs away, she runs away. If she's that much of a sniveling, whining flake, she's not worth it. Now that she's seen you try to kill yourself, she's only going to stick around because she wants to "fix" you. You've gone from being her boyfriend to a community service project in under a few days. You might as well cut your balls off now, buddy, because you sure as hell can't become any less of a man without surgery.
Harsh words... Perhaps too harsh... Meh...
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Vlad86
Org Profile

Post by Vlad86 » Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:19 am

SSJVegita0609 wrote:
Toecutter wrote:

Harsh words... Perhaps too harsh... Meh...
But he didn't mention anything technical about guns or cars! *gasp*
The Big O will KILL you!

Return to “General Off Topic”