OMG! I ALMOST DIED TODAY!

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:57 am

flint_the_dwarf wrote:I stopped reading after the two sentences. You misled me and now I hate you forever.
feel the lub :?
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

El Banana
Org Profile

Post by El Banana » Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:58 am

Wargames wrote:did anyone see a flying toto?
da**ed thing lives in tornados!
it steals your sandwich when it goes by....
a perfectly......good.......sandwich......
:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I like bugging people. Deal with it.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:04 am

)v(ajin Koji wrote:feel the lub :?
I'll prolly forget that I hate him forever in a day or two anyway.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:32 am

)v(ajin Koji wrote:
flint_the_dwarf wrote:I stopped reading after the two sentences. You misled me and now I hate you forever.
I do feel the lub! I know how much all of you lub me. :oops:

Sorry to disappoint you, flint. :lol:

*tioma*
Org Profile

Post by *tioma* » Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:51 am

Brolly345 wrote:
)v(ajin Koji wrote:

i dont lub you... :?

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:08 pm

*tioma* wrote:
Brolly345 wrote:
)v(ajin Koji wrote:

i dont lub you... :?
Really? :shock: Too bad. :cry:

KawaiiYume4o8
Org Profile

Post by KawaiiYume4o8 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:52 pm

About almost dying..I had a near death experience myself. This happened a while back. I was cooking soup in a big pot and it takes about 15 minutes to boil. So I turned on the stove, not noticing that there was no fire but gas was leaking. So, I leave and go to my room and try to finish up homework. AND being the lazy bum that I am, I happen to fall asleep for an hour or so ! So, in the meantime...gas leaked out from the stove. :shock: I wake up smelling the gas and a lil whoozy. I check the stove and notice theres no fire. now..here comes the fucked up part, I'm so damn half asleep that I nearly tried to turn the fire back on!! :shock: the stove clicked and i suppose that clicked my brain up to know that wat I was doing was gonna blow the freakin house up. So I quickly shut it back to off again and I stare at it for about 10 minutes trying to comprehend what the hell I was just about to do...So yea, even till this day, it still scares me as to what could've happened if I had actually turned the stove back on with the fire with the house pretty much filled with gas....yeah... :(

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:07 am

KABOOM

That is what would have happened. Yours tops mine by a long shot. :lol:

I'm glad your not dead.... :oops:

KawaiiYume4o8
Org Profile

Post by KawaiiYume4o8 » Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:18 am

Thanks ^^ I'm glad also :wink:

Jonathan02us
Org Profile

Post by Jonathan02us » Fri Nov 21, 2003 11:42 pm

KawaiiYume4o8 wrote:About almost dying..I had a near death experience myself. This happened a while back. I was cooking soup in a big pot and it takes about 15 minutes to boil. So I turned on the stove, not noticing that there was no fire but gas was leaking. So, I leave and go to my room and try to finish up homework. AND being the lazy bum that I am, I happen to fall asleep for an hour or so ! So, in the meantime...gas leaked out from the stove. :shock: I wake up smelling the gas and a lil whoozy. I check the stove and notice theres no fire. now..here comes the fucked up part, I'm so damn half asleep that I nearly tried to turn the fire back on!! :shock: the stove clicked and i suppose that clicked my brain up to know that wat I was doing was gonna blow the freakin house up. So I quickly shut it back to off again and I stare at it for about 10 minutes trying to comprehend what the hell I was just about to do...So yea, even till this day, it still scares me as to what could've happened if I had actually turned the stove back on with the fire with the house pretty much filled with gas....yeah... :(
Man thats scary ... i had something similar to that but i left the stove on and the water in the pot dried up and i feel asleep for the night ... the pot almost burnt down the house ... i was like ooppps ... my mom was like oh my gosh wat were u thinking ... lucky she woke up and saw it ...

Im glad that u didnt go kaboom cuz then we would have never met a nice gurl like u ... :wink: :D
He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes. But he who never asks a question remains a fool forever. -Tom J. Connelly
Image ..... >>>>>;) <<<<< ..... Click here for my newest vid
King of Spam=Jonathan02us .... Queen of spam=Karou_ken

Return to “It's all about me!”