Status of the ORG picture page...

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Nov 28, 2003 4:14 am

CaTaClYsM wrote:wow, the new mad hatter even LOOKS like the old one. This is just scary. :shock:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=18702

The resemblance is uncanny.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Kham

Post by Khameleon808 » Fri Nov 28, 2003 4:16 am

Here i am

El Banana
Org Profile

Post by El Banana » Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:12 am

CaTaClYsM wrote:
CaTaClYsM wrote:wow, the new mad hatter even LOOKS like the old one. This is just scary. :shock:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=18702

The resemblance is uncanny.
I always kinda fugured... they were the same... person?
I like bugging people. Deal with it.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:24 pm

They... are... :?
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

El Banana
Org Profile

Post by El Banana » Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:29 pm

heh.... fugured. :lol:

Propyro
Org Profile

Re: Kham

Post by Propyro » Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:47 pm

Khameleon808 wrote:Here i am

soo close ... change the file name to jaosh1.txt and repost it. Or we could stop being lazy and copy and paste the url into our borwsers ... meh.
angelx03 wrote:I would put my picture up, but then it'll be risked
being "Photoshopped".
i usppose thats a refrence to the picture of me kamoc made ... i still have that on my HD ... it's a good photoshop ... actualy look slike i'm wearing a strapless bra ...
fatty_vm wrote: :shock: picture on your PC .. kinda stalkerish if you ask me .... lmao ...
correction pictures ... i saved all the pics i could just in case ... no i don't have a splooge encrusted keyboard ...

[/|\][/quote]

Chef
Org Profile

Post by Chef » Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:17 pm

Rozard wrote:
Chef wrote:rozard's name tag originally said brian, since thats his name. i thought it said darian for a longass time :p
Well, Brian is my real name, but the name tag did originally say Darian Fox. I was really into the SciFi Channel's Invisible Man when that picture was taken, but I changed it to Rozard just so people wouldn't ask why it said Darian Fox. Besides, I found out later that the character's name was actually spelt Darien Fawkes, so I felt like a dumbass :?
O: I KNEW IT im not blind!

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:32 pm

flint_the_dwarf wrote:They... are... :?
Wasn't there kind of an IP banning and so forth? I was under the impression he was kind of banned.
So in other words, one part of the community is waging war on another part of the community because they take their community seriously enough to want to do so. Then they tell the powerless side to get over the loss cause it's just an online community. I'm glad people make so much sense." -- Tab

El Banana
Org Profile

Post by El Banana » Fri Nov 28, 2003 8:11 pm

That was a while ago, Phade usually cools down quickly.

Regardless, they look the same, and act the same as well.

CaTaClYsM
Org Profile

Post by CaTaClYsM » Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:56 am

And "they" or "he" should go away, since nothign seems to have changes since then.

Return to “It's all about me!”