Venting Some Sadness

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Venting Some Sadness

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Wed Nov 19, 2003 2:05 pm

Well here's the thing. I really (more than any other without exaggeration) liked a girl that I know and still do like her, however I put off asking her out because she said that she wanted to wait to find the right guy until she goes to University and I respected her wishes.

Well, my closest friends started to notice that I liked her and so I told my best friend how I felt about the girl, she was excited etc... Then I told another of my mates and he was pretty cool about it...then I, probably, my joint 2nd best mate.

From that moment on he spent ALL his time with the girl that I liked, playing with her and generaly flirting with her.

I confessed my feelings to her and she said that she considers me a friend, we hug she says sorry it's over.

Or is it?

No. I feel bad, really bad for a long time, and while I'm feeling worse and worse those two are flirting more and more and even more openly-she stops talking to me almost altogether (she was the one who said we should continue being friends...: /) and they really like each other...

Today my mate has come out to me in the open about his feelings for her and he will be asking her out, even though this hurt me very much (the fact that they will both probably be going out by the end of tomorrow and not only that but my friends are moving away from me it seems) I've said that I will handle my feelings and try to get on with them going out with each other...

Well, I'm sure now that I will end up crying at school for the first time in my life, but do you think I've done the right thing?
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wargames
Org Profile

Post by Wargames » Wed Nov 19, 2003 2:41 pm

sounds more like backstabbers
frying pan or a brick always fixes it.........
insaneness cures all!

TheDarknessFlame
Org Profile

Post by TheDarknessFlame » Wed Nov 19, 2003 3:01 pm

I don't think you've done the right thing until you've kicked your mates ass. Sorry to hear about that though.
"Not my responsibility. You should have learned by now this is a kill or be killed world. If you're too weak to help yourself, you deserve to fall."
- Hiei

madmag9999
Org Profile

Post by madmag9999 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 3:13 pm

yea sorry to hear about this. and im with darknessflame, kick your friends ass i know i would
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Wed Nov 19, 2003 3:44 pm

thanks guys.

I really would like to beat him up (even though i've re-started my karate and Tai Chi training, subconciously I think I do wanna beat him up) but he's been a mate of mine for a very long time and (until now at least) I've always felt that I could trust him.

Although if he really shows off that he's going out with her I will knock the shit out of him. This coming from someone who thinks that violence is never the answer...:?
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wargames
Org Profile

Post by Wargames » Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:21 pm

violence solves all problems.........and creats many more tot ry solve w/ violence!
fun time forever! or till your on the wrong end......

azulmagia
Org Profile

Re: Venting Some Sadness

Post by azulmagia » Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:40 pm

)v(ajin Koji wrote:Well here's the thing. I really (more than any other without exaggeration) liked a girl that I know and still do like her, however I put off asking her out because she said that she wanted to wait to find the right guy until she goes to University and I respected her wishes.

Well, my closest friends started to notice that I liked her and so I told my best friend how I felt about the girl, she was excited etc... Then I told another of my mates and he was pretty cool about it...then I, probably, my joint 2nd best mate.

From that moment on he spent ALL his time with the girl that I liked, playing with her and generaly flirting with her.

I confessed my feelings to her and she said that she considers me a friend, we hug she says sorry it's over.

Today my mate has come out to me in the open about his feelings for her and he will be asking her out, even though this hurt me very much I've said that I will handle my feelings and try to get on with them going out with each other...
What a complete and utter bastard :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Kenshin8518
Org Profile

Post by Kenshin8518 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:19 pm

You did nothing wrong.... it was all that backstabbers fault. I feel awful now... *realizes this day sucks* I am about to curse this day, and that kid.... so everyone back up *starts chanting in unkown language, dancing around like crazy* Well try not to kill your friend...... Hope things get better for you.......
What a complete and utter bastard
I totally agree..... but he should be called a Selfish Backstabbing peice of shit bastard!
Fav. Brolly Quote: Monster? No im the devil

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:05 pm

Well I have to say I disagree with the above ass kickage. Though it currently sucks that she doesn't return your feelings, the fact is that you voice your feelings to her, and she has the right to turn you down and say that she just wants to be friends. The only way your pal would have been a backstabbing bastard is if he went out and did this in spite of your feelings without her knowing.

...sorry if I'm making you feel worse but just thought I'd say that.

Anyways don't worry Koji I'm sure you'll find someone :wink:

Kenshin8518
Org Profile

Post by Kenshin8518 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:16 pm

what i don't get is why he all of a sudden had feelings for her when he knew that )v(ajin Koji had feelings for her... i could understand if he had feelings for her before Koji, but the kid barely knew her like Koji, and goes and thinks "i should get to know her, i mean, i really like her..." that just dosen't seem right........
Fav. Brolly Quote: Monster? No im the devil

Return to “It's all about me!”