40% off Bandai DVDs & 33% off manga till July 16th ~combat~

This forum is for informing everyone else about special deals on stuff to buy like DVDs, cheap hard drives, blank CDs on sale, etc.
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

40% off Bandai DVDs & 33% off manga till July 16th ~combat~

Post by Kireblue » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:09 am

Rightstuff is offering 40% off Bandai DVDs and Blue-rays and 33% off Bandai manga and cds. This even includes titles that haven't even been released yet. For Example: Code Geass R2 part 1 and Lucky Star ova will both be released on August 4th, but both of them are eligible for the discount. Kurokami part 1 doesn't even have a release date, but it is still eligible. Just use the coupon code combat when checking out. The promotion will last till July 16th.
http://www.rightstuf.com/rssite/main/ne ... To=Archive

NOTE: The discount applies to the retail price of the item. So if rightstuff normally has a really good discount on an item (specifically the Haruhi Season one box set), then it would have been possible for it to be cheaper WITHOUT using the promotional code. Haruhi is usually priced at $34.99. The retail price is $59.98. So 40% off will make it $35.98. In my origional post, I said that you didn't have to worry about the coupon causing you to pay more, but in a e-mail I received this morning, rightstuff advertised the Haruhi Season one box set as 35.98. I don't know if rightstuff.com has a feature of automatically charging you the lower price when 2 different discounts are available, so with this in mid, do your math before clicking the purchase button.

Steps to get discount:

Add all of your items to the cart.
Enter shipping and billing info
use the promotional code "combat" when on the payment page.
Last edited by Kireblue on Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Re: 40% off Bandai DVDs & 33% off manga till July 16th ~combat~

Post by Scintilla » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:54 pm

Kireblue, your signature is too big. Forum rules restrict signatures to a maximum height of 80 pixels or four lines of normal-sized text.

However, I'm randomly amused that you used the same font for the "Kire" part that I used for "Waka Laka (for Osaka)".
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: 40% off Bandai DVDs & 33% off manga till July 16th ~combat~

Post by Kireblue » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:38 pm

Scintilla wrote:Kireblue, your signature is too big. Forum rules restrict signatures to a maximum height of 80 pixels or four lines of normal-sized text.

However, I'm randomly amused that you used the same font for the "Kire" part that I used for "Waka Laka (for Osaka)".
Thanks for the advice. Oh and, I used cooltext.com to make my sig. I plan on somehow improving it though.

Return to “Heads Up!”