Volupté

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Sun May 04, 2008 2:08 pm

ohshi-, how did I miss this? /gets

Good shit, you have a very unique editing style
Last edited by dreamawake on Sun May 04, 2008 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dark-Krystal
Org Profile

Post by Dark-Krystal » Sun May 04, 2008 2:19 pm

A good video again but it's really repetitive now. Even if the atmosphere of your video is always interesting, I think you can make an effort in terms of editing ;)

See you next video :p

Niwa
Cake Addiction
Org Profile

Post by Niwa » Sun May 04, 2008 4:44 pm

Stylish as always :up:

chambeyc
Org Profile

Post by chambeyc » Mon May 05, 2008 1:25 pm

Hi pi^6,

Again you've managed to do a very stylish video, but here i agree a bit with Dark-Krystal: the ambiant is really good, but this lack a bit of editing.
That said, best bleach vid ever :p.

Funky-kun
Org Profile

Post by Funky-kun » Tue May 06, 2008 3:48 am

ZOMG there was Bleach in there? Haven't watched id, nor the other anime, but the video sources worked very well for the video. The editing was ok, fit with the music, and the video was atmospheric, and gentle to the eye. I love such instrumental vids. Good job! :up:

4/5

NightHawk
Org Profile

Post by NightHawk » Tue May 06, 2008 4:10 am

Very very interesting, not what I was expecting at all.

For what it is, it's really good, but it didn't interest me too much.

4.75/5.00
ImageImage
ImageImage

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Tue May 06, 2008 11:24 am

Ugh. I don´t want to flame this vid, but I´m honest now and "ugh" sumes my thoughts on this vid up.

Why?

First: HELL. This stuff is blurry. Blur blur blur blur blur... If I can´t hardly see anything than it´s really bad. I was happy when I actually saw what was going on or when I saw faces than the atmosphere worked for me.

Second: Ugly colours. Seriously. There most be more than a monotone grey/white mash all the time. This was really disctracting like the constant amount of blurryness.

Third: 01:45 Come on! What the fuck should this mask something be? I consider it as really bad and out of place if it doesn´t have a conection to the anime in any way.

This points make the vid dissapointing. 2.85/5
It failed for me badly.
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

blabbler
Org Profile

Post by blabbler » Tue May 06, 2008 12:50 pm

Bauzi wrote:
...I´m honest now...
When did this happen?
Bauzi wrote:
Third: 01:45 Come on!
Kind of have to agree.

Really, really liked the beginning though. Because bonkers-freaky things are cool. Therefore I can't help but approve overall.

(.75)*:up:

Phantasmagoriat
Org Profile

Post by Phantasmagoriat » Tue May 06, 2008 5:25 pm

I liked the mood of this :up:
Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Painkiller"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Wed May 07, 2008 7:34 am

I liked this one :3 You have a really unique style there. One might complain about the video being too blurry, which is understandable as you couldn't really tell much about what was happening. The occasional sharpening of the images were done in a very cool way though. I like heavily experimental editing and I actually ended up liking the blurryness taken to an extreme. It created a very ghost-like feel to the whole video, which I dug a lot :up: However, I wouldn't have minded a bit more sharp images though.

I wish it was longer than this though. It was just too damn short even for a mood-driven video. It just didn't have enough content to be interesting, nor was it long enough to pull you in. It's a nice addition to your previous videos though.

Any more blurry than this and I'd give you a very low score but now it stands firmly at 4/5 :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”