Fantasy (part 1) - Leda: The Fantastic Adventure of Yohko

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SynaesthesiaVideos
Org Profile

Fantasy (part 1) - Leda: The Fantastic Adventure of Yohko

Post by SynaesthesiaVideos » Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:43 pm

Got the idea for this AMV when I was rewatching the Leda OVA last week.. the fantastical 80s anime visuals kept reminding me of M83's latest album "Fantasy" so I felt compelled to try and edit with the title track. Turned out to be a great fit and I was able to finish the whole thing in less than 3 days.. using only the first 1/3 of the movie.. so who knows, I might make a sequel (or two!) with more songs from the album.

special shoutout to the youtube editor purple_bell! ( https://www.youtube.com/@purple_bell) I'm a big fan of their simplistic yet engaging videos, and were a big inspiration for this edit.
Last edited by SynaesthesiaVideos on Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Silvercoat
Org Profile

Re: Fantasy (part 1) - Leda: The Fantastic Adventure of Yohko

Post by Silvercoat » Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:10 pm

Very nice! Love the feel and the aesthetic with the pairing. Feels like an 80's music video.
I hope life is not a joke, if it is, I dont get it.

SynaesthesiaVideos
Org Profile

Re: Fantasy (part 1) - Leda: The Fantastic Adventure of Yohko

Post by SynaesthesiaVideos » Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:35 pm

Silvercoat wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:10 pm
Very nice! Love the feel and the aesthetic with the pairing. Feels like an 80's music video.
thanks man! the music really felt right for that anime

ALSO! I just realized that link wasn't the whole video so I just updated it :wink:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”