Lost - The Pieces Fit [including extra Colgate Toothpaste]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Draculoid
Org Profile

Lost - The Pieces Fit [including extra Colgate Toothpaste]

Post by Draculoid » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:05 am

<b>Downloads:</b>

~h264~
~Xvid~

<b>Video:</b> Lost - The Pieces Fit
<b>Footage:</b> Lost
<b>Song:</b> Schism
<b>Artist:</b> Tool
<b>Creator:</b> <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/usernum ... aculoid</a> (Shadow Line Studio)

This is my first music video with real people, and why not use my favorite thing in the whole world, Lost! I have been working on this video on and off for a long time due to glitched in my program and the fact the real people lag :P. So with all that said please enjoy and comment!

And to make this an appropriate Thread, Here is the promised extra Toothpaste :D

Hope to get some Feedback :D
Last edited by Draculoid on Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

Rapture**
Org Profile

Post by Rapture** » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:13 am

Appended 17 July 2007:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, collect them all in one post. (if you forget one, you can edit your post) It is unfair to those who spend months on making a video if someone makes 10 new announce threads and monopolizes the front page of the Announcement forum.
:D I like laughter ;DD
ImageImage

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:22 am

Good Stuff :up:

I enjoyed the Lost Vid. The beginning seemed to dragg on a bit, but it got better pretty fast :D

4/5

<i>And I send a lol @ the toothpaste</i>

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:00 am

Lol Autraya's thread trick! :twisted:
At LAST you finished that one...
I'll get this tonight and edit this..
Expecting good stuff.

Emong
A Damaged Lemon
Org Profile

Post by Emong » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:40 pm

I'm getting this for Tool.. :wink:

EDIT: ..the hell? I only downloaded the Lost video, so I'll comment that one..

I didn't really like it. There was no connection between the music and the clips whatsoever. I mean, it was just random lostness all arond with a Tool song stamped on it. I'm usually in for everything Tool-related but that was just a bad attempt to capture this song :/ As for constructive comments, I'd go for some atmosphere or a separate story rather than trying tossing in everything from Lost. I've only seen a few episodes though, but I'm 100% sure the mood sync could have been way better.

I liked what you were doing with the flashes. They were nicely in sync. But that's about it, I'm afraid. Yeah, there were cuts on beats but there was from little to none of rhythm on this video :/ It was good you used action scenes for the heaviest and more fast-paced parts of the song though. Nice try on internal sync too.. But, technically, it was mostly out of sync..

1.5/5 (for the fade-outs and random internal sync)
Last edited by Emong on Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FraChan
Org Profile

Post by FraChan » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:49 pm

Good job on LOST Music Video. ABC's watermarks were a little distracting and the quality wasn't what I expected for h264, but I liked it anyway. :wink:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”