Meet ALICE, 6-year old and already lost...

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Douggie
CHEESECAKE!
Org Profile

Meet ALICE, 6-year old and already lost...

Post by Douggie » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:24 pm

A very old video, my second AMV actually (August last year) and I finally had the chance to export it properly (and do some tweaks). It's not that special, but it was more or less a practice in syncing and speed-editing (failing especially at the latter).

There will be more info here as usual, but because I'm not at home (notebook/library) I'll update that part later. Hope you enjoy! (click on pic for link)

Oh, big thanks goes to Scintilla for letting me know frame-blending option exists in Pro 2.0, AtomX for telling me Pro could fuck 48KHz audio up and Reigna, for testing out the sound of the AMV! Couldn't have released the AMV without you guys! (sorry Greg, you're slow! :P)
Last edited by Douggie on Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reigna
is actually a penguin in boots
Org Profile

Post by Reigna » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:28 pm

This is such a cool video, Douggie. I just really like the way it's edited, especially with all of that internal synch. Also, 1:20 to the end is awesome. Nice work. :up:
Casting white shadows.

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:29 pm

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RELEASE YOUR MASTERS VIDEO.

Magnus
Treasure this time
Org Profile

Post by Magnus » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:29 pm

zomg O:
/gets

keeeeeeewl.... but scary clown XD
ImageImageImage

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:38 pm

I'm glad you labeled that as horror, because it definitely creeped me out. Not my favorite from you (that goes to Colorful Memories), it was a little boring sync-wise, but the mood was excellent and it definitely had your style written all over it. 4/5 for good measure :up:

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:45 pm

enjoyable O.o

-MD
Org Profile

Post by -MD » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:07 pm

:shock: The video reminded me of Stenven King's "It".....I learned not to put my hand in the sewers if I see a clown standing down there....
Video itself: Enjoyable watch[/u]

AphexTwin
Org Profile

Post by AphexTwin » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:45 pm

Nice seeing a new Manie Manie (Neo Tokyo) AMV. It will join the two I already kept on this great omnibus.
Simple but fitting the mood. Good job.
And for those who don't know this movie yet, just grab it.

blabbler
Org Profile

Post by blabbler » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:17 pm

Oh wow. I absolutely loved that.

If I ever have kids (and they don't get taken away by the state) I intend to force them to watch this in a loop, clockwork orange style, for the first thirteen years of their lives.

Just to see what happens.

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:43 pm

nice little short.
wrong AR though :/
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”