At long last... Sugar Sugar

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
blabbler
Org Profile

Post by blabbler » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:12 pm

Thoroughly awesome. Love the mexican wave and Naruto chorus line.

Oh, and the rest of it, obviously.

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:34 pm

Nice video. Some of the effects were off-putting, and the masking needed a lot of work in places, but it was a fun little video nonetheless. One thing I will say is that the song could have been cut. The video kinda started to drag about 2/3 the way through. Also, the ending was poorly done - it just kinda stopped with no real resolution.

3.5/5

Fun video, marred by some technical nitpicks.

Falconone
get the Punch
Org Profile

Post by Falconone » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:29 pm

It is really funny i loled many times. good job

Knappster
Org Profile

Post by Knappster » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:22 pm

very fun amv to watch :D

Super Vegetable
Org Profile

Post by Super Vegetable » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:57 am

CrackTheSky wrote:Nice video. Some of the effects were off-putting, and the masking needed a lot of work in places, but it was a fun little video nonetheless. One thing I will say is that the song could have been cut. The video kinda started to drag about 2/3 the way through. Also, the ending was poorly done - it just kinda stopped with no real resolution.

3.5/5

Fun video, marred by some technical nitpicks.
I know what you mean, as this video was made over the course of about two years... some masking has been outdated and lacking... I do wish I could've made a better ending, but I couldn't find another good Naruto/Sakura romance scene... thanks for your comment

To other participants of the thread: Thank you for your comments... though I'm not sure what "win and lulz" means, I appreciate your input...

-Veg

Batto!
Le gâteau est un mensonge
Org Profile

Post by Batto! » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:28 am

lol i approve of this video :o

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:38 am

So does this make Sakura 'Veronica'?

And who's Jughead?

Nice job! I especially liked the chorus bits!

Megamom
Org Profile

Post by Megamom » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:55 am

It is very entertaining to AMV, there are times when some effects were unnecessary editing is fine, accompanies the music very well, but I feel that it lacked depth to the selection of scenes, makes the AMV is weak. :roll:

3/5...bueno!! 8-)
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”