Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:20 am

cycangfx wrote:if that dosent work try this-

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/8/21/ ... nforce_MEP(Full_Mix.mp3.zip
lmao..you really didnt needed to double post xP

But thanks, im downloading the mix now

EDIT-> DAMN! That WAS AWESOME!! O.O Just listening to the Mix gave me a headache! That makes me..makes me..feel sooo good ^o^

I just..have to enter this o.o;

I might just drop out of other mep's for this..

oh oh, I'm gonna use Final Fantasy 7 advent Children, but not sure about what track yet..they're all so great ^.^

Zero Link
Org Profile

Post by Zero Link » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:47 pm

Eva-Fan wrote:Yay for double post!

Anyways all the tracks have been uploaded seperately. You can download them now by clicking on the Green Text.

SSJ3 Son Jp make sure to get your new audio file from the link and edit to that.

I have asked NG if we may use his hosting, awaiting his decision. If he chooses yes, I will remove the blood gore limit on this MEP and you can go ballistic with limbs for all i care.

Lastly, don't judge a track's potential by its speed... Some of those tracks that are slower have just as much energy in them :wink:. It all depends on how you edit them.
Ok let me sort all of this out first lol. Just to make sure i get it.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Re: Dragonforce MEP (Full Mix Available - 18 Tracks Total)

Post by Kevmaster » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:57 pm

cycangfx wrote:I'll upload the tracks on direct download if you want, also I am doing your Full mix on direct download right now.
Please do it, the same happens when i try to download each track, Please upload them on another site for me :lol:

cycangfx
Org Profile

Post by cycangfx » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:26 pm

Kevmasterflashdeluxe wrote:
cycangfx wrote:I'll upload the tracks on direct download if you want, also I am doing your Full mix on direct download right now.
Please do it, the same happens when i try to download each track, Please upload them on another site for me :lol:
Dont worry the tracks for direct download will be up soon. And sorry that I cant be in this MEP Eva-fan cuz if I do I will be stromed will busy-ness.

This is my way of contributing to the MEP.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:56 pm

cycangfx wrote:
Dont worry the tracks for direct download will be up soon. And sorry that I cant be in this MEP Eva-fan cuz if I do I will be stromed will busy-ness.

Thanks alot, I'll credit you in the credits for help with organization when it gets completed.

NG said that we can use his hosting as long as someone makes a track with more violence then the org can handle. (For example limbs being severed with Elfen lied and heads flying off.)

So.... I'm removing the gore / blood limit. Do as you like.

I'm hoping some more people will atleast give the full mix a look at, I really did work hard at finding transitional points. I'm pretty happy myself as to how it came out.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

cycangfx
Org Profile

Post by cycangfx » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:58 pm

Eva-Fan wrote:
cycangfx wrote:

Thanks alot, I'll credit you in the credits for help with organization when it gets completed.

NG said that we can use his hosting as long as someone makes a track with more violence then the org can handle. (For example limbs being severed with Elfen lied and heads flying off.)

So.... I'm removing the gore / blood limit. Do as you like.

I'm hoping some more people will atleast give the full mix a look at, I really did work hard at finding transitional points. I'm pretty happy myself as to how it came out.
Yourwelcome, you can host your files on my host, all of the tracks can be for direct download no matter if it is gore or not (but it should not be hentai)

Stolen Soul
Org Profile

Post by Stolen Soul » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:37 pm

oh oh oh, can i do track 2?

i havent decided on an anime, but i definitely want track 2

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:02 pm

cycangfx wrote:They are finally done!
W00T! SWEET! Thanks a lot =]

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”