Dragonforce MEP (Finished & Released)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:55 pm

In a burst of inspiration about a week ago, I started doing something for it and got about 35 seconds done. Then that in turn inspired me on what to do with my Otakon vid. So I haven't worked on it since. But I might go back and try to finish it.
ImageImage

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:34 pm

Good News:
It would appear that wurpess finished or is extremely close to finishing. If i get a final copy before the end of next weekend I can get a final copy beta out to everyone next weekend and if it is a approved it will all so be released next weekend.

Bad News: I'm exhausted and hurt all over from being at the hospital just about all day, but thats not bad news for you guys now is it?

Bonus Good News:
I SAVED A BUNCH OF MONEY BY NOT SWITCHING TO GEICO ON MY MOTORCYCLE INSURANCE!
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:38 pm

hmmm. sorry about your pain, Huzzah about the Power metal asian whatever

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:57 pm

Eva-Fan wrote:Good News:
It would appear that wurpess finished or is extremely close to finishing. If i get a final copy before the end of next weekend I can get a final copy beta out to everyone next weekend and if it is a approved it will all so be released next weekend.

Bad News: I'm exhausted and hurt all over from being at the hospital just about all day, but thats not bad news for you guys now is it?

Bonus Good News:
I SAVED A BUNCH OF MONEY BY NOT SWITCHING TO GEICO ON MY MOTORCYCLE INSURANCE!
Awww, hope you get feeling better. *hugs*

And HOORAY for the power of "unwanted" bursts of inspiration and really wanting to see this MEP done. :P Should have it turned in sometime in the next couple days. *^_^*
ImageImage

Hiro The Dragon King
Org Profile

Post by Hiro The Dragon King » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:19 pm

Damn. I was going to see if you liked my new one... Oh well...

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:44 am

Eva-Fan wrote:Bad News: I'm exhausted and hurt all over from being at the hospital just about all day, but thats not bad news for you guys now is it?
May you rot.
Alright people, let's see this finished! O:

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:53 pm

YAY!!! Uploading my final. Now, as CtS said, lets see this thing finished. 8-)

edit: uploaded and sent. *^_^*
ImageImage

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:18 am

Sweet, I got homework durring the week but on the off chance I finish the MEP before the weekend then I'll let everyone know.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Knappster
Org Profile

Post by Knappster » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:02 pm

:up:

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:09 pm

Workin on the final Touches to do whatever I can to make it look better. Credits aren't amazying but they suffice. The encoding will take 4-5 hours + another hour to upload it onto our Server. This pretty much means I'll be PMing links to everyone pretty late tonight (probably) but could be tomorrow too.

I planned on finishin it saturday but I was busy for most of it. Had to rework track 4's transitions and 14 transitions too so yeah.

We will see. I can assure yout that you WILL be getting a PM with the link either monday morning or night Central time US wise.

IF that encode gets approved by everyone, the MEP will be released tuesday or monday night

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”