Video/Motion Tiles with (assumed) Camera Movement

Elixir
Free Text
Org Profile

Video/Motion Tiles with (assumed) Camera Movement

Post by Elixir » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:12 pm

Hello.
This visual effect is something that I would like to do.
http://youtu.be/soa5BXxgPMQ?t=1m21s
(Also 2:40 - 2:44 as another example)
I'm assuming this is something that's done in After Effects. Yes, I have the application, but knowing the basics of it and few advanced tips is as far as I have gone, and I want to experiment with it more on the technical standpoint. I use Premiere Pro pretty much 100% of the time.
If anyone has a good idea of how to do this, it's greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Re: Video/Motion Tiles with (assumed) Camera Movement

Post by Shui » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:04 am

Saying you know basics in AE and not being able to do that effect is kinda... yeah sure.

Just place your vids how you like it and then add a camera. You might wanna look up some camera movement tuts to make sure you don't fuck up, but that motion he used is quite simple imho.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Enigmo
Org Profile

Post by Enigmo » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha565f9XiyQ

watch that tutorial. it's not teaching you how to do the exact effect you're looking for, but it teaches you stuff that will probably help you get a better idea on how to pull off the effect you specified
Image Image

Elixir
Free Text
Org Profile

Post by Elixir » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:52 pm

Cheers.

Return to “Effects & Techniques”