DVD drive problems? Or.......... :/?

A forum for assistance with capturing or ripping footage from various media sources.
ShatteredFlame
Org Profile

DVD drive problems? Or.......... :/?

Post by ShatteredFlame » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:42 pm

Well for some reason recently when i rip my dvd's they come out with these washy grainy colors on top of my footage. I don't think the problem has to do with any of my scripts cause the colors are even on my VOB files DX. I've tried scripting it but nothing works DX. I think the problem is that there's something wrong with my dvd/cd drive since the dvds that i ripped months ago didn't have this problem. So before I start investing into buying a new drive is they're anyway too get rid of this stuff? Or is there a problem with my cd/dvd drive :/?

Some Examples:

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:48 pm

thats avisynth... when you are just playing it it lowers the quality... you try encoding a small section?

Pwolf

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Post by Kariudo » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:12 pm

that looks more like vdubmod rather than avisynth

go Options, Preferences, Main tab, make sure "Output color depth" is set to "Use output setting"

ShatteredFlame
Org Profile

Post by ShatteredFlame » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:26 pm

Kariudo wrote:that looks more like vdubmod rather than avisynth

go Options, Preferences, Main tab, make sure "Output color depth" is set to "Use output setting"
O_O that actually fixed the problem ^o^! Thanks,Really appreciate the help =D!!!!!

Return to “Capturing / Ripping Help”