Looking for a good dvd Ripper?

A forum for assistance with capturing or ripping footage from various media sources.
bubblegumbum
Org Profile

Looking for a good dvd Ripper?

Post by bubblegumbum » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:02 am

I'm looking to finally buy a good ripping program for my AMV's but I'd like to know what all of you use? The one I currently have is in German(my friend sent it to me... i know no german) and it pixelizes the reds in my videos. So I'm looking for a good quality program and I'd like to see an AMV with the clips ripped from that program. This is just to see the reds for myself.

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:33 am

DVD Decrypter in the AMVApp is free and does very well. Should also read this, as it shows you how to use the programs in the AMVApp.
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

bubblegumbum
Org Profile

Post by bubblegumbum » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:59 am

Well I like the quality but when I try and open the file I've ripped in Sony Vegas 8, but it doesn't read it. I've used the DGIndex and it still won't read. Is there a way to change the file type to something readable?

AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
Org Profile

Post by AaronAMV » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:11 am

You need to use Avisynth and VDubMod, or at least that's what I do.

bubblegumbum
Org Profile

Post by bubblegumbum » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:01 pm

Awsome but how exactly do I use them? I can't find anything on either program in the Guide I was given for the AMVApp.

LivingFlame
Org Profile

Post by LivingFlame » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:07 pm

bubblegumbum wrote:Awsome but how exactly do I use them? I can't find anything on either program in the Guide I was given for the AMVApp.
o_O??

AviSynth
VirtualDubMod
... yea ...

Return to “Capturing / Ripping Help”