Anybody got PSO?

This forum is for actual topics of discussion that do not fit the above categories.
The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Wed Nov 20, 2002 12:31 pm

leathelanime wrote:Hey Jedi FYI...You cant return pso to the stores because It has a serial number on it so it's only registerd to one gamecube meaning you cant get online with the same pso disc on a different GC.
Acutally you can. The GC doesn't matter at all, otherwise if you busted your Cube you could never play PSO again since getting a different cube would change it. The disk doesn't matter either, according to Sega all you need to know is your code so you can play the game. You can use anybodie's disk and anybody's GC as long as you know your code and have your memory card with your character on it. The problem of buying a used copy is that means someone else knows that code and may allready be using it online and thus since they allready registered the account it means you can't get online since it is under their address with their password. But the Cube and disk don't matter at all, multiple accounts can be run off of the same disk.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

HellBlazer
Org Profile

Post by HellBlazer » Wed Nov 20, 2002 4:20 pm

R-A-N-M-A wrote: am gonna get it, It looks kick ass. New chars for GC and every thing. BUt METROID PRIME is first on my list.
That reminds me...i got metriod prime and fusion yesterday...why am I...
CLARAS FORUM IS BACK!!

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

paizuri
Org Profile

Post by paizuri » Wed Nov 20, 2002 4:54 pm

HellBlazer wrote:That reminds me...i got metriod prime and fusion yesterday...why am I...
What do you think of Metroid Fusion? I'm thinking about getting that.
My favorite video: Grilled Steak Trigun I LOVE THE COPS! Rargh!
I ain't 2 proud 2 beg! haha school rumble is great
Why do I always have the most preposterous sigs???
My current favorite thread. I'm a huge fan of GA-JAMMING.

HellBlazer
Org Profile

Post by HellBlazer » Wed Nov 20, 2002 5:34 pm

paizuri wrote:What do you think of Metroid Fusion? I'm thinking about getting that
Well....if you love Super Metriod(or any Metriod) then you'll love this awsome game just as much...if not more 8)
CLARAS FORUM IS BACK!!

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Wed Nov 20, 2002 6:46 pm

leathelanime wrote:Hey Jedi FYI...You cant return pso to the stores because It has a serial number on it so it's only registerd to one gamecube meaning you cant get online with the same pso disc on a different GC.
Oh no! There goes all of my plans :( . I never really knew that before. Thanks leathelanime. I could have been set up for a huge upset. :?

Mroni
Location: Heading for the 90s living in the 80s sitting in a back room waiting for the big boom
Org Profile

Post by Mroni » Wed Nov 20, 2002 7:31 pm

Sub0 wrote:
Mroni wrote:I had it for dreamcasts too and it's well to use a very blunt word STUPID. Get everquest you got a computer.

Mr Oni
EQ is stupid! It's pointless till you get to lvl 4 or sumthin... and the auto at
tack is just <sn
ore>
You obviously never played the game the action is 100 times more interesting than in Pso

Mr Oni
Purity is wackable!
"Don't trust me I'm over 40!"

Nappy
Org Profile

Post by Nappy » Wed Nov 20, 2002 8:16 pm

Anime Jedi wrote:
Oh no! There goes all of my plans :( . I never really knew that before. Thanks leathelanime. I could have been set up for a huge upset. :?
guess you didn't read what wired just said :P

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Thu Nov 21, 2002 7:14 am

Well, I would have thought you could still have returned the game to a store, just it wouldn't have the Online capability. Which I'm assuming you could still do. :? Because the idea that they just wouldn't accept it just seems to be a little weird.

Sub0
Org Profile

Post by Sub0 » Thu Nov 21, 2002 5:01 pm

Mroni wrote:
Sub0 wrote:
Mroni wrote:I had it for dreamcasts too and it's well to use a very blunt word STUPID. Get everquest you got a computer.

Mr Oni
EQ is stupid! It's pointless till you get to lvl 4 or sumthin... and the auto at
tack is just <sn
ore>
You obviously never played the game the action is 100 times more interesting than in Pso

Mr Oni
acturally I did, I was a female troll named Talula... only NOBODY'S ever a troll!! And before that I was a male Ranger named... something... (stupid that you can't name your charachters!!! The fact that Talula was l33t enough was just luck... I could have named my PSO DC character anything from s3phiroth to TerminalGay ;-p no limits cept the 12 letter one wich is 16 in the PC ver) only I fell down a hole in a dark cave (the one Rangers START in!!) and got stuck... had to start over... got pissed you know the deal. WHY the hell does it have you start in a VERY dark cave or in an empty swamp!!! for Sony being lemming freindly they sure didn't help this lemming!!

the PSO PC ver is coming in December cept it's only V1 and 2 but the ability to play mp3s during 1billionth walk through the forrest is SO awesome! Also cheating has not been implamented yet (if ever)... JP ver has been out for 3/4 year now. (coarse the japanese don't cheat nearly as much but even Lineage has it's cheats AFAIK)... coarse the PC ver is a little censored, it wouldn't let me name my dude Terminal Gay! but that's all, well worth the $15 every 3 months (JP price...) that you pay for a cheat free game... I'm sure the GC ver is relatively cheat free too, any info? Oh you get 100 chars in PSOpc, not like EQ, 100 per server but... for a better experiance (imo...). Also your best chance at Broadband PSO till XBL one, 3 secs is the longest you EVER wait ;-p?? It's a no brainer for PSO fans. No BSODs, FSODs, RSODs....

Sub0
Org Profile

Post by Sub0 » Thu Nov 21, 2002 5:05 pm

BTW Terminal Gay ;-p don't get any Ideas :?

Return to “General Off Topic”