Back To the struggle..All i need is 1 week people 2 weeks MX

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
leathelanime
Org Profile

Back To the struggle..All i need is 1 week people 2 weeks MX

Post by leathelanime » Sat Jun 29, 2002 9:00 am

Hi folks I posted this topic up befor the website was defaced and I was wondering did anyone come through to my plea...Let me get straight to it. :twisted:

I got a very good Kenshin video that deserves to see the light...Its only a 20meg video so its not a B/W sucker.I just need hosting for 1-2 weeks tops.

Reason:
A few of you guys asked me this in the Chatroom a few times.Ok the reason I want hosting for this time is becuase I dont want people to never experience or forget my work.....Sounds honest enough right?

So what is it gonna be? Yes? No?.....if no ill understand.[/i]

mckeed
Org Profile

just deal with it.

Post by mckeed » Sat Jun 29, 2002 9:44 am

Your going to be hard pressed to find hosting for free or space on someone else's site to host your video. Everybody just wants to have their video seen by others, or else, why freaking make it and list it on this site to begin with. Maybe some one will come through for you, but requests like this come often so good luck! If you really want your video to see the light of day, get a job, save some cash and pay for your hosting......that is what most creators do. Hosting is not as expensive as you think and if it is one video, then $20 a month should do it. Thats like working 4 hours at $5 an hour......i know you can find a job that pays at least that.
"People can not gain anything without putting forth any effort. That is the absolute Truth" - Dante, Full Metal Alchemist

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Sat Jun 29, 2002 10:31 am

Ok dude you dont have to give me that "Newbie" Lecture ok man.....I know hosting isnt expensive and i know some good places to go to.But i cant get a job right now cuz im going on vaction in 4 days and i will be gone for 2-3 weeks.So the job thing is on hold..besides its only a week so it should hurt anyone...

(sorry bout that)

temjin
Org Profile

Post by temjin » Sat Jun 29, 2002 11:10 am

i could host you on my site. but not this weekend man, cause i'm about to go to some fucking family reunion.

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Sat Jun 29, 2002 11:27 am

Thanks bro....Why dont I contact you later on today on aim aight?

Return to “General AMV”