Venting Some Sadness

This forum is for general self promotion and the like or just to say "Hello".
madmag9999
Org Profile

Post by madmag9999 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:41 pm

Kenshin8518 wrote:what i don't get is why he all of a sudden had feelings for her when he knew that )v(ajin Koji had feelings for her... i could understand if he had feelings for her before Koji, but the kid barely knew her like Koji, and goes and thinks "i should get to know her, i mean, i really like her..." that just dosen't seem right........
yea i was thinking the same thing.
Moonslayer's Guide to a-m-v.org | AD & ErMaC's Guides to Audio & Video
"I'm sorry but i don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die."

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:11 pm

I know how ya feel man.....okay actually I don't, but I feel for you.
Hope you do find another girl who makes you feel the same way...and feels the same way about you.
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

KawaiiYume4o8
Org Profile

Post by KawaiiYume4o8 » Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:07 am

OH NO! It breaks my heart to find out situations like this. Though total ass kicking would be a satisfying idea, it's not the brightest, obviously. I don't think your friend likes her just to spite you, feelings can't be held back most of the time, if you like someone, you like them, you know? I just hope that IF they go out, they won't go PDA on you as that will piss me off. Being the sweetheart that you are Koji, you'll most definitely find someone that will suit you very well ^-^ Remember, we at the Org, luv ya ^^ :wink:

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Re: Venting Some Sadness

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:04 am

)v(ajin Koji wrote:No. I feel bad, really bad for a long time, and while I'm feeling worse and worse those two are flirting more and more and even more openly-she stops talking to me almost altogether (she was the one who said we should continue being friends...: /) and they really like each other...

Today my mate has come out to me in the open about his feelings for her and he will be asking her out, even though this hurt me very much (the fact that they will both probably be going out by the end of tomorrow and not only that but my friends are moving away from me it seems) I've said that I will handle my feelings and try to get on with them going out with each other...
Forget them both. I know all about regret. If I were you, I would beat that kid to incoherency and back again. This makes me very mad just reading about it. God damn. I went through something similar.

And seriously, the best way out of this is to forget them both. I don't think you'll listen though. :?
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Wargames
Org Profile

Post by Wargames » Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:22 am

*opens chest containing many sizes of hammers*
*holds up a 6foot long pole w/ 50lb head on 1 end*
smash things like you never thought...... >:}

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:57 am

To those of you who think its wierd that he only started liking her after I told him that I liked her: It's not the first time he's done this, for instance my best friend is a girl and he would do ALL the things he does now to her (play fighting/poking and all kinds of stuff) but she just got annoyed at him.

The thing is he is REALLY competitive, like the first time he came round my house he said "Mate! my house makes yours look like a cardboard box!" to which i promptly threw him out. Its the same with everything and not just with me...everyone...he just thinks that he's the best at everything...and when he realises that I dont care for her anymore (because she has a role in this too that i havent really gone into in much detail) he will leave her without as much as a goodbye. He likes drinking, partying, flirting and all that goes with that-whereas she just likes not doing much at all...then maybe when she gets dumped and feels bad for herself and comes back to me I will have to turn her away...

Moonlight Soldier: I know that she has the right to turn me down, its just that she turned me down for him...becuase of the afforementioned flirting on his part.

KawaiiYume408: i agree with you on mostly everything, cept why he likes her (its not spite though).

Flint: Forgeting them is the first thing on my mind-it's kinda hard though e.g. In the MSN convo with him yesterday where he pretty much said "i wanna go out with her, can we still be mates?" I wrote LOTS and LOTS on how much they'd hurt me and how im trying my best to get over her and if they went out I'd deal with it etc...only to find out that today he's only gone and edited the convo and shown it to my best mates with it saying that i don't want to be his friend anymore. That made me angry...also neither of them will talk to me about this face-to-face, he talks to me over MSN about it and she gets a girlfriend to talk to me about it, any time i see them they pretend nothing is going on....

But being the nice guy I am (I hate being a nice guy) I do nothing about it...but at the same time...I really feel sorry for her...for what I think will become of her...
I'm bored and you're dumb. A match made in heaven.
- Kai Stromler to son_goten.
Last edited by )v(ajin Koji on Mon 21, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hikari88
Org Profile

Post by Hikari88 » Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:03 pm

Hiya ^_^

A true friend would never do that to you

Aw crap i'm all out of good advice ^^;

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:07 pm

well, uve given me a lot of advice anyway...

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:12 pm

Koji wrote:I wrote LOTS and LOTS on how much they'd hurt me and how im trying my best to get over her and if they went out I'd deal with it etc...only to find out that today he's only gone and edited the convo and shown it to my best mates with it saying that i don't want to be his friend anymore. That made me angry...also neither of them will talk to me about this face-to-face, he talks to me over MSN about it and she gets a girlfriend to talk to me about it, any time i see them they pretend nothing is going on....

Well know he just sounds like a jerk :?

)v(ajin Koji
Org Profile

Post by )v(ajin Koji » Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:15 pm

yeah well...he is...6 years of friendship gone and over what? A girl...

Return to “It's all about me!”