Izetta: The Last Witch

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Izetta: The Last Witch

Post by Kireblue » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:18 pm

ANN wrote:In 1939, the imperialist nation of Germania launched a sudden invasion of its neighboring countries. This conflagration engulfed all of Europe in one fell swoop, and the era was dragged into the maelstrom of war. Then in 1940, Germania set its sights on Elystadt, a tiny principality blessed with breathtaking greenery and water in the Alps. Izetta is a descendant of a clan of witches who had passed down mysterious powers for generations. Since she was little, she and her grandmother lived their lives on the road, traveling between European countries in order to hide these powers. Fiine is the sole daughter in line to succeed Rudolph III, the ruler of the Principality of Elystadt. Since her father has been stricken by illness, she has been busy preparing for Germania's invasion in his stead.
Image Available on Crunchyroll

Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Izetta: The Last Witch

Post by Jasta85 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:39 pm

Definitely very pretty looking, solid first episode, and the concept of a witch fighting in world war II is pretty interesting. Has slightly similar vibes to Junketsu no Maria.

Camichan19
Org Profile

Post by Camichan19 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:00 pm

The art is very pretty, but I can't help feeling like the show comes off as a bit stale.
The music is AMAZING though. <3

shorisquared
AMV History Archiver
Org Profile

Post by shorisquared » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:41 am

Camichan19 wrote:The art is very pretty, but I can't help feeling like the show comes off as a bit stale.
The music is AMAZING though. <3
I don't expect much, but I appreciate her riding guns into battle.
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”