Avenger Final

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
rubyeye
Org Profile

Avenger Final

Post by rubyeye » Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:15 pm

:? Would someone care to explain what the hell THAT was all about.

Layla got her revenge (on Volk for killing her parents??) And now all of a sudden these martian colonist can suddenly create children when they couldn't all because there is water everywhere now? And what's the deal with Nei? She was human all along, um....ok....so?

I'm confused. Even more so than when this studio did .hack//SIGN. :?

Alucard_FoN
Org Profile

Re: Avenger Final

Post by Alucard_FoN » Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:07 pm

rubyeye wrote::? Would someone care to explain what the hell THAT was all about.

Layla got her revenge (on Volk for killing her parents??) And now all of a sudden these martian colonist can suddenly create children when they couldn't all because there is water everywhere now? And what's the deal with Nei? She was human all along, um....ok....so?

I'm confused. Even more so than when this studio did .hack//SIGN. :?
Your confusin can be cleared up in 2 words: Avenger sucked. It didn't have to make sense, because it's shit. Character development is non existant. Animation is decent but nothing jaw dropping. The music was good, but that only helps the series if it has merit to begin with. Which Avenger did not. Worst series I've seen in a long time, even worse than Onegai Twins, and that's saying something since that anime was such a huge disapointment for me, a huge fan of the first series.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”