Allods Online/Skyforge

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Elcalavero
Org Profile

Allods Online/Skyforge

Post by Elcalavero » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:23 pm

Sup. Posting this thread to share some videos I've made, and for Skyforge exposure. I recently reuploaded some "Allods Online" Trailers and Vids I made. You can watch them below if you wish.

Allods Halloween 2013
Allods Trailer #1
Allods Trailer #2
Allods Trailer #3
Allods Trailer #4

Allods Online is simply the best mmorpg Ive ever played. The endgame is just done right. Ive played Wildstar, Archage, WoW, Rift, Tera, FF online, all the heavy hitters, none match the addictiveness and epic reach as Allods Online. That being said, I still very much active in Allods Online but Im always in search for something new and unique. Imagine my excitement when I heard the Russian Devs from Mail.RU (AKA "Allods Team" :asd:) said they are creating an entirely new mmorpg. After the epic creation that is Allods Online, It is safe to assume their new game will be as good as it is hyped. Beta starts tomorrow, however you do have to pay for a Founder Pack ($20/$50/$70)... The game will go F2P this year, the closed beta is just for people that can't wait (Which is me).

The new game that "Allods Team" is creating is called Skyforge. You can see its trailer below.

Skyforge Trailer

PS. My ingame name for both Skyforge and Allods Online will be Mangmangg.
PSS. Mmorpgs will be the end of me.

Elcalavero
Org Profile

Re: Allods Online/Skyforge

Post by Elcalavero » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:13 pm

Bump.

Skyforge is now live. Free to play for all. The open beta started July 16th but got caught
up in the excitement that I forgot about this post.

Anyways, I was correct in predicting that Allods Team would make something worth playing/trying.
Incredibly addicting once I understood how everything worked.
The summer is not over yet.

Beginning classes are Lightbringer/Cyromancer/Paladin,
however, other classes can be unlocked such as the one below.

aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by aesling » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:36 am

I'm enjoying Skyforge so far. They have a very unique leveling concept /class system, and I appreciate the amount of effort they put into crafting that. On the downside, I feel like that led to the content being shorted.
:ying:

Elcalavero
Org Profile

Post by Elcalavero » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:34 pm

aesling wrote:I'm enjoying Skyforge so far. They have a very unique leveling concept /class system, and I appreciate the amount of effort they put into crafting that. On the downside, I feel like that led to the content being shorted.
As you keep progressing your Prestige/Story, it opens new areas (Instances/Dungeons) and new (Open World Zones). I have 12.5k Prestige, so far I have been to 3/4 open world zones. The higher the prestige, the longer it will take to complete the open world zone you unlock. Last one I did literally took me 6 hours straight to complete . It was only after the fact, that I realized that the Open World Zone saves your progress and you can continue at a later time. I still regret nothing.

Since there is a Spark limit for each week (which increases with account age), I strive to unlock the Open world zones since they give me the most sparks for the lowest amount of time. Each Open world zone gives me about 5-6k sparks while the limit per week is 10k sparks or so. Since the zone can only be completed once( and earn sparks), it would be foolish to do it while having no sparks to waste(You can check your Spark limit by pressing Esc while ingame, click Currency Tab > Sparks of Insight). You can still return to the zone after completing it once but you will not be rewarded Sparks. Instead you will be awarded Celestial Threads which you can buy costumes/vanity.

There are a few things I don't like about Skyforge. The chat system being the main one. Which I hoping it will be replaced or revamped. Theres already an update coming august 11. http://sf.my.com/us/crucible-gods-update or http://sf.my.com/us/crucible-gods-patch-notes .

But its irreverent to me since they are basically adding the "endgame" for those that managed to reach 30.5k prestige this quickly.

Return to “General Discussion”